Qualification Guidelines and Applicant Screening Policy:
Any applicants over the age of 18 years of age must complete a separate online application in full prior to us processing it. Please inform your prior landlord(s) and employer(s) that one of our leasing professionals will be contacting them to verify all the information and authorize them to release and confirm the information stated.
- All prospective tenant (s) 18 years old and up must fill out an online application.
- Each adult applicant is required to pay a non-refundable credit report and processing fee of $30.
- Applicant with prior evictions will NOT be accepted.
- Applicant’s credit score, known as FICO, must be 600 or more- Sorry, no exceptions!
- Applicant’s gross income must be at least 2 ½-3 times the amount of rent. All income must be verifiable and documented. We will require the followings:
- Most recent pay stubs (minimum of 1 month).
- 3 months’ worth of Bank Statements- We need all the pages from your statement.
- Current Driver’s License, Passport, or State/Federal/Military Photo ID.
- Income tax documentation are required for all self-employed applicant(s) and 6 months of bank statements-Self-Employed: IRS Tax Transcript for last 2 years
USE LINK TO OBTAIN YOUR IRS TRANSCRIPTS: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
(We do not accept tax return forms)
- Additional information or document may be requested to clarify certain information on your application.
- If you have filled bankruptcy within the last seven years, we may require a copy of the bankruptcy documents.
- If your application is approved all move in fees (Security Deposit and Rent) must be paid in the form of cashier’s check or money order NO Cash or Personal Check. CERTIFIED
- Holding Deposit due Immediately when approved. If your application is approved you will need to deliver a “Holding Deposit” (which goes towards your first months rent) by next business day no later than 5:00 PM or the home may be offered to another qualified applicant.
- Applications are processed on a first come first served basis when complete documentation required is provided.
- The rental unit will be rented to the first qualified applicant. Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification, proof of income, and at least 3 month’s worth of bank statements.
- To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that applicant combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
- Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
- Upload documentation with application or email to email@example.com